Marcus Partners Adds Slate of New Hires to Support Investment and Development Teams
BOSTON, October 12, 2021 – Marcus Partners, a real estate investment, management and development firm, has hired a number of new professionals this fall to support the firm’s investment and development initiatives along the East Coast. Mary Kensinger, Jack Ingham, Brianna Ryan, Michael Scannell, Chelsea Salvatore and Eric Webb have been hired for roles in Acquisitions, Development, Construction and Portfolio Management. The company has announced key projects in the pipeline for the Boston, New York and Washington, DC metro markets for Fund III, a $360 million value-add real estate fund focused on industrial, multifamily and life science.
“As we accelerate our pipeline and focus on our Fund III strategy, these new colleagues will help strengthen our vertically integrated platform.,” said Marcus Partners Principal Patrick Sousa. “We have been very focused on culture and growing the team. It is a tough hiring environment right now and this group of talented professionals choosing Marcus Partners is a testament to the culture we are committed to building.”
- Mary Kensinger, Associate, joins from STAG Industrial where she was an Acquisitions Analyst. She also held previous positions at Cushman & Wakefield and Related Beal.
- Jack Ingham, Associate, spent more than 5 years at Cushman & Wakefield as a Senior Associate, after roles at TD Bank and Fidelity Investments.
- Brianna Ryan, Associate, will be based in the firm’s Metro Washington DC office and had been a Real Estate Investment Analyst at Manulife Investment Management.
- Michael Scannell, Development Manager, was most recently a Project Manager at HYM Investments.
- Chelsea Salvatore, Construction Project Manager, had been a Project Manager at Samuels & Associates.
- Eric Webb, Senior Associate, Portfolio Management comes to Marcus from The Baupost Group where he has been a Senior Valuation Analyst. He has also worked at AEW Capital Management and PwC.
About Marcus Partners
Marcus Partners is a vertically integrated real estate firm with a strong history of successful investment, management and development. The firm is based in Boston, with regional offices in Metro New York City and Metro Washington, D.C. The firm focuses on strategic and opportunistic investment strategies across multifamily, industrial, life science and other property types where it can create value and maximize risk-adjusted returns. Its current portfolio includes approximately seven million square feet of commercial real estate along the East Coast. For more information, please visit www.marcuspartners.com.Back to All News